Too the world you may be one
person

But to one person you may be the
world


About Me

My photo
earth, United Kingdom
Im Claire.. Short,fat,enjoying life NOW after a long time coming !Trying to find my feet again in this life

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Photography


I'm mad about Photography id love to become a photographer big time ! Just haven't a clue were to start/look ect and it costs alot i think as well,which i defo cant afford either boooo !

Think i really need to look into it and find out who ,what were n when lol then il no ..been thinking about it for a while and always been interested just haven't done anything about it ..story of my life there lol.. i think alot but actually doing I'm a bit lets say ....scared ,Don't no why ..I'm not backwards in coming forwards ..just a worry wort in life lol idiot i no !

No comments:

Post a Comment