Too the world you may be one
person

But to one person you may be the
world


About Me

My photo
earth, United Kingdom
Im Claire.. Short,fat,enjoying life NOW after a long time coming !Trying to find my feet again in this life

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

God nos what happened ..i feel like shit !! Been alright ,talk about mood drop!
Il get out of it soon as it appeared ,Hate it tho..just reminds me when i was really bad and never see a way out depression wise ,and i always think oh no here we go again..but as i said i get myself out these black moods now days.
I seem to get them when i have no answers to stuff and at the mo i defo don't have any answers to a few things - money big time ,and people lol ..mind fuckers they are lol..but hey suppose iam as well lol.
Anyway hopefully il feel better later on this mood can sod off ! I don't wanna be miserable life's to short!And Ive wasted enough of mine believe me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment