Too the world you may be one
person

But to one person you may be the
world


About Me

My photo
earth, United Kingdom
Im Claire.. Short,fat,enjoying life NOW after a long time coming !Trying to find my feet again in this life

Monday 8 June 2009

Right that last post was me feeling sorry for my self aka poor me syndrome as i call it lol ..i was a the bottom and when your there you cant see anything else BUT i think i needed to feel that way as today i do feel better ,i get very down and then some how get out of it just yesterday couldn't see anything else but blackness...

So im sorry for the down times i blog and do try not to just i think it helps me to sometimes to realise im a pratt lol i no that sounds odd but that's me lol

I need to see things ain't as bad as i think they are really

Have a good week all :) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment