Too the world you may be one
person

But to one person you may be the
world


About Me

My photo
earth, United Kingdom
Im Claire.. Short,fat,enjoying life NOW after a long time coming !Trying to find my feet again in this life

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Men

Why are men so weird ??? you tell me ..please ...no go on.. enlighten me to the male brain???
Because i really haven't a clue..Ive always said there lead by the dicks lol sorry but from my experience they are.

No seriously they are a mystery to me..i love them BUT have no idea what goes on inside there heads??..or is it just the ones i no lol ??

Or maybe its me ?? that's a point I'm there weird one !? lol
Ok i admit I'm weird wacky and whatever else in between BUT i don't play mind games..i don't think ...Im kinda straight forward take me as i am.. Iam what it says on the tin so to speak lol.

Arr well that's life i suppose one of the many mystery's il never no lol

No comments:

Post a Comment