Too the world you may be one
person

But to one person you may be the
world


About Me

My photo
earth, United Kingdom
Im Claire.. Short,fat,enjoying life NOW after a long time coming !Trying to find my feet again in this life

Friday 10 April 2009

Blogging

I really enjoy blogging ,but sometimes i no i have to hold back ..lol not very offen ..as i no i bare my soul in blogging.
Been blogging here n there for years about all parts of my life and now i can finally say there not as bad as they ust to be as in how i felt about my life and myself.
My first blog i ever done was at a time when i could see no future at all ..and reading today its just so weird in how my mind was working.
I never big myself up BUT noing how far Ive come in my life in the last few years im proud of myself actually..i no some days are crap but compared to how life ust to be every things going in the right direction for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment