Too the world you may be one
person

But to one person you may be the
world


About Me

My photo
earth, United Kingdom
Im Claire.. Short,fat,enjoying life NOW after a long time coming !Trying to find my feet again in this life

Saturday 25 April 2009

25th april 09

Ive decided i will write a book lol OK stop laughing .. i did start to write and kind off stopped mid flight.
Its about my life before and after coping with different problems i faced and the weird things i did at times lol.
Il enjoy writing it even it i never do anything with it and maybe one day il let someone else read it ..hopefully when I'm no long dwelling this world lol or il die anyway of embarrassment with the thing il be writing ...

Anyway....... lol .. not a bad week actually more of a good mood week compared to the last few weeks when Ive felt yuk the 'poor me syndrome' reappeared as i call it lol but I'm good life's ok ..still smiling so that's a good thing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment