Too the world you may be one
person

But to one person you may be the
world


About Me

My photo
earth, United Kingdom
Im Claire.. Short,fat,enjoying life NOW after a long time coming !Trying to find my feet again in this life

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Randomness

Ooo I'm on one today the randomness is flowing big stylie lol ...
Kinda good really as i no im getting back to being me again
Weird thing to say but makes sense to me.
I get knocked of course sometimes and then find my way back again.. don't we all ??
And many people knocked me off my course and then bring me back again
I have some great friends that lead me back to were i belong ... So thank you
Some aint even aware how much they help me .. i may speak alot or just in passing in life or on twitter ect ..but it helps me alot without you even noing

No comments:

Post a Comment