Too the world you may be one
person

But to one person you may be the
world


About Me

My photo
earth, United Kingdom
Im Claire.. Short,fat,enjoying life NOW after a long time coming !Trying to find my feet again in this life

Monday 11 May 2009

I wish

I wish that .. hmm good question ..That life was simple ,uncomplicated,easy..but then you would never learn from your mistakes ,I suppose all the fun is in the learning ,the unknown ..

I think Ive learned from the mistakes Ive made lol ........ok I'm learning now from them lets say .

Never been very good with the unknown ,i like to no what's next ,be in control but sometimes you just have to let go of the tight grip you have on your life ..well i did anyway and say what will be will be ?

And hopefully what will be ..will be better then the past ..who nos? ..only time will tell ..

No comments:

Post a Comment